Best Undated: Life & Apples Wellness Planner

What you'll love: This undated 90-day planner works within your schedule and doesn't restrict you to a timeline. Instead, it motivates you to set goals pertaining to your diet and exercise routine with guided prompts for meal planning, workout tracking, and wellness check-ins. There's also a section dedicated to reviewing your week and celebrating your progress. To ensure ease of use, the journal comes with a pen holder, closure band, two bookmarks, custom stickers, and an inner pocket for notes. Rave review: "It's just what I was looking for to provide a holistic focus on losing weight," one Amazon customer began, praising the notebook's "discreet and professional" cover in their review. "I love the end-of-week review section where I can reflect on what worked and what didn't, or where I can improve. Along with my food plan, I lost 5.2 pounds this past week. Planning is the foundation." Best for Nutrition Tracking: NewMe Fitness Journal What you'll love: Embracing new eating habits isn't always an easy feat. With the NewMe Fitness Journal, you're given the space to brainstorm, prioritize, and reflect on your diet with thoughtful prompts. After writing down your nutrition goals, the 132-page pick asks you to record your daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, as well as your water intake, sleep schedule, workout routine, and mood level. If you're looking to lose weight, there are pages to track your weight, body fat percentage, measurements, and more. It also includes a calorie and macro chart for common foods so you can better plan your meals. Rave review: "I was hesitant to purchase this journal because I have tried all sorts of apps to help track my nutrition and workouts, which have not been successful," one shopper wrote in their review. "It has made a huge difference in my progress. It has kept me more motivated and on track with my meal plan and workouts, and has made me more aware of the hours I sleep and my water intake." In fact, it's also a favorite for personal trainers for tracking the progress of their clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Except for this year, the last appeared in

Except for this year, the last appeared in

there is no other Super Bowl quarterback